Monday, July 2, 2012

air max sneakers and you never noticed

Look great, just like the sun in the winter, I secretly looked at the file in your hand, know that your name is called oakley, then, I've always wanted to be able to see you, but in the promise large campus, to find the figure of a man, really is not a simple matter, and slowly, these things pale down.
But then one day, next door to the bedroom of a girl received a love letter, the girl is very pretty, love writing very interesting that girls read out loud and laughing, next to a lot of people, including a Ah Jie, the idiot who called? Then, I heard that I Xinchan name, I pretended to sweep the floor in the next, secretly listening to their conversation, the original, you have not seen that girl, I did not expect you so rash, you offer people to meet in the library, but that people confused the letter shredded thrown into the garbage, and then later, I want to see you, they come to you on time appointment, it really is you, you silly, and always be playing out there on the lawn next to daydream looking at you, when you look at here, I'll back the word, Finally, I could not walk over to say to you, you and other people do not come back, she threw away the letter you write, when I saw your eyes heartbreak and wanted to really want to comfort you, hold you, ah, but I think these have been disappointing not blush, and you never noticed, that has been watching your girl.
Finally,air max sneakers, you go, I have never seen you for a whole year.
Until the sophomore year, I came back from the aunt's house just stay away from the bridge hit the car back to school, I did not expect three hooligans surrounded me, ask me for money, I fear, I pray, you know, I come to mind first personal video, that is, you ah, perhaps, God has finally been touched me, punch down with a rough and tumble of a rogue, and also threw a bridge, but also was the rest of stabbed with a knife, I'm really angry, forget the timid, and afraid to forget to clean up, hold up that save me time, and even found, that person, even, even really you, you once again when I most need of protection in my side, see you a lot of blood, I'm so sad, afraid ...
The oakley endured the pain, my mind slowly began to Qingming up, just the girl Who is, This is Where? eyes four aim, here is a ward, what happened yesterday is slowly bubbling to the heart.
At this time, the girl with a doctor and a nurse came to the ward, after some examination,all pro football game, that middle-aged doctor was surprised and said: here touch touch there, direct and tangible oakley heart scared, so big, even a girl's hand did not pull off, but do not want to indecent assault today was a big man, busy hard cough a few times.
The doctor may also realize that they panicked,

No comments:

Post a Comment