Friday, August 17, 2012

cheap oakley sunglass helpless sigh on

Is not a Gao Fu, followed by back and looked to the back, spread with a long letter and a few ninja welcome to go to the back. not quite clear,cheap oakley sunglass, but the rock on the top of the hill has been a thick layer of snow, and the slightest mistake could cause an avalanche! Be careful! As seen from the snow surface is flat one,oakley sunglasses cheap, but really walked before actual on the ground with many different sizes of stone, walking on it really is that some Ge feet. Hachiro and two guards, who follow the wizard to go in front, but also stamp on the ground from time to time in the hands of weapons. Axue with tension in my side watching everything around one hand hobble around my arm has been no release.
Tone exclaimed Axue cry poor snow cover, such as a flood swept through from the top of the hill down, I feel like I had a dream, a nightmare! In this dream all my beloved, cherish the people and things away from me, I would like to chase but it Maibu Kai leg; I want to shout can be no sound and I was sealed in a giant ice, although not active was able to clearly see the scene outside.
First Niwa Changxiu, Maeda family pool Tianheng Xing came to my front, they looked in the ice, helpless sigh on, shaking his head and walked away; then jerseys, and Tokugawa Ieyasu go hand in hand over, they look at my eyes like watching animals in a cage, and then talk about something and walked away; last I do not know how Yu Chai Xiuji Akechi Mitsuhide and loose permanent show actually with the way they pointing at me a lot, made a few pity expression, and then spread out to find since I fell on the outside of things! Yu Chai Xiuji put on my armor; wise the Mitsuhide picked up my saber; loose permanent show my purse hides in her arms ... Gradually, I feel like I can not breathe, along with the strangled

No comments:

Post a Comment