Wednesday, December 5, 2012

mens north face jackets but I deliberately avoided

to luck, like Hong Kong is so fast-paced lifestyle, what happened yesterday. like a year ago,mens north face jackets, what happened, there is no excessive attention so I thing caused the sensation of the moment, but I deliberately avoided, plus new material can hype, gradually they flops .
Hong Kong entertainment industry has no shortage of news media and tabloids can not hang in a tree, and began to look concerned about the other person's body. Idol in Hong Kong, some artistes scandal and lace news will be flooded soon newspapers, my name is also basically disappeared from view.
These days I deliberately Please Xuejie all the newspapers and magazines are bought study, almost above all no news about my only reported above, basically concocted the negative news about me, even newspaper people do not believe in the absence of the necessary facts theory mentioned above, but in Situ Yun fly under the big stick policy also only continue teeth continue Hubian the
?Made a mess, a lot of ridiculous news, to the point of hilarious example, is reported to say that I am living on the streets, excessive hunger, actually grab with the wild dogs eat, eaten think * actually eating rancid after a meal to the bitch rape, I do not laugh.
Hate these slanders the same time, my heart sort of moved several confidant, once in a lifetime, there are a lot of people in the dark, I silently support and solidarity, so I do not be in it alone only in the entertainment circle, There are a lot of people I trust I excitedly spread the news, trying to wash grieva

No comments:

Post a Comment